Thursday, September 3, 2009

Midsummer Night's Run Photos




Posted on the Midsummer Night's Run website, there is a picture gallery from Vlad Litvinov with many, many pictures of the run. I was fortunate enough to be in two shots. Unlike most runs, Vlad's pictures are free to download. Thanks, Vlad!

Above are my two shots. I'm the one in the ratty Adidas hat, blue shirt and green shorts. In the first I'm way at the back but the second features my sorry ass.

Also, I've started another blog featuring a picture each day from my travel collection followed by a little commentary on the shot. It's a pretty simple project but the pictures are pretty cool.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom, I accidentally came across your post. Thank you for participating in the run, too. I posted a link to your blog under my AMNR photo page, hope you are ok with that (after all, we are all contributing to a good cause!). Thanks again. Vlad

    ReplyDelete